Monitor provide expert consulting services in all areas of Information Technology.
Monitor are experienced in implementing IT systems for small and medium sized businesses. We pride ourselves on offering advice you can trust and that is uniquely tailored to your company.
Some of the areas we specialise in are:
- IT Strategy - Development and review of current systems
- Cloud based services - deciding when is the right time to move
- Infrastructure Strategy - Development and review
- Licensing - Compliance
- Open Source Software - The low/no cost option
- IT Procurement - choosing the right equipment
- Data storage and compliance
- Business Continuity planning
- Web Development - Intranet sites and public-facing websites
- Web Development - Content management systems
- Improving productivity
Where to start?
Deciding how to best manage and support your organisation's IT infrastructure is a challenge for companies of all sizes. There are usually recommendations that come flooding in from internal staff, prospective suppliers as well as current IT service providers and these are often conflicting, making it difficult to obtain an objective view. Monitor provide expert, unbiased advice and solutions that will benefit your company, not our bottom line.
Some of our recent consultancy projects:
- Supply and install Apple Mac suite
- Virtualising entire server infrastructure to consolidate and replace older servers
- Exchange 2010 upgrade
- Audit of software licensing to verify compliance
- Business continuity planning
- Installation of Wi-Fi network
- Office 365 migration (moving email to the cloud)
- Development of IT policies for software and usage
- Choosing an IP based phone system
- Implementation of CRM system
- Selecting hardware for large server refresh project
Taking the first step to better IT